Monday, April 11, 2011

Watch this!!

Just watched a kick-ass documentary called "Fat Head".. At face value, a man tries to lose weight by just eating a diet of fast food. On a deeper level, its about fat in our diet and society; and how the views have been formed by personal agendas, propaganda and corporate funding. i dare say it was shocking, though corny at times. (the corniness comes from some of the jokes of the narrator, but he means well). This is literally changing the way i eat, and it takes a dump on what/how we have been told to eat. Though it may be slow at parts, and have some juvenile jokes, i urge you to watch it!!!


                         My face when i got some of the information in this documentary

12 comments:

  1. I'm definitely checking this out, i need a new motivator to stop eating burger king :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I love documentaries, this is a topic that interest's me since I'm into nutrition :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last time I saw a food documentary, I was convinced I was about to have a heart attack every five minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this before. I guess I'll have to check it out then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool documentary - personally I think it tastes good and as long as you don't go overboard it's all good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instant LOL on the spongebob pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, I'll check it out and see how good it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fat head? sounds like a knock off of Super Size Me...

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Uncle Robbie is a firm believer in the power of the fast food diet. He's made it to an impressive 415 lbs. already, and I think he can hit 450 without breaking a sweat. Well, metaphorically. He pretty much sweats nonstop.

    ReplyDelete