Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Flu

I found out today that i have the flu... not the fake flu where you just puke for a day, but the legit HxNx virus. Unfortunately, it isnt the H1N1 swine flu, so i wont get to be on the local news and get a chance to troll myself onto tosh.0; oh well.  despite never having this before now, the symptoms are just like a monster hangover. that being said, Do you think that having influenza is a fair trade for getting out of several hours of boring classes/being able to sleep 18+ hours a day? so far, i think so; but that could change very soon....

16 comments:

  1. I don't know, don't get sick very often, but I assume that the answer would change based on the person's tolerance for such things.

    I much rather be at school, honestly. 'Tis a pain in the butt to make up all the work you miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the first i have been sick in years, so maybe the time out is a nice little break i have be deprived of?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i very rarely get ill, lucky i guess *tough wood*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had H1N1 a while ago. shit sucked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the flu pretty bad this year (2-3 weeks). I don't wish it on anyone and hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the flu is some major fail, get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that, I've had the "real" flu before and yeah it sucks balls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I get sick enough, I would much rather be in class or at work if I could just feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im lucky i havent had the flu. but i like your blog so far! Following and supporting daily!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont think its a fair trade considering i already skip my class and sleep all day. it is a pretty good excuse to robotrip though

    ReplyDelete
  11. As Kyle said earlier, it sucks to make up that work later. Could be worse, though, I guess

    ReplyDelete
  12. no c;mon man is never a good idea to put your body through pain. i would rather be out there learning and being healthy than being lazy and in pain. hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not a fair trade imo. Hope you get over it soon mate.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete